Monday, September 29, 2008

Photo Shoot with Ku'ulei







A few months back, we had Ku'ulei Stephenson come and take some candid photos of our family. It was a great experience....so much easier than going to a studio, and I love the results. I highly reccommend using Ku'ulei's services. She is great with kids and families, and can really capture the moment on film. I finally have some cute family pictures hanging up in my house! Thanks Ku'ulei!





The four of us....











Emphasis on the bump! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby boy - Tanner!








Sweet Sisters!



So cute and adorable Lindsey Brynn












As my friends call her - "Fancy Nancy" - AKA - my all girl little girl Hannah Shay!















My two little princess....








Lindsey and her baby doll




I have tons more shots that are so cute, but this is a pretty good example of our fun family photo shoot at home.










No comments: