Monday, September 29, 2008

Hannah's first day of Pre-school!

The first day of preschool was pretty great. I didn't realize how stressed my little girl would get, but she had a furrow on her brow on the long walk into the center, and didn't want her dad to take pictures of her until she got to the room. She was asking me things like, will my friends be here? When I told her no, she would be making new friends, she told me that she didn't want to go if her friends from preschool last year wern't going to be here. There was no melt down however! And I think a big part of that has to do with the fact that her teacher is Molly Freestone, a good friend of the family, and a good friend of Hannah's! So, at least there was one familiar face in the crowd!

Check out the videos below for the walk from the car to the school and inside to her classroom. You only get a backside view - sorry!

As soon as we got to the classroom, the first thing Hannah did was make her way to the baby dolls and home play center! She LOVES babies!!!


Here she is, settled in doing a puzzle, willing to give me one more smile before I go...


No comments: